Friday, October 19, 2012

The Many Faces Of Fuzz

Over the years Fuzz has had many different looks. He likes to change it up and try new things every once in a while. With the different combinations of hair styles and beard-ish things he's had, I don't think that there's ever been one look that's been the same as another. 
When I met him he had long hair.


 It's not hard to see how he got the nickname "Fuzzy"
There have been times with crazy (scary) beards and hair...


And other's with no facial hair at all...


Sometimes he has short hair... 


Other times it's somewhere in between all that...


(No matter what the hairstyle, he's always a goof)


Then there's the different looks that factor in his choice of clothing as well.
For example, the bush man...


The ninja hunter...


Kinda like some modern Amish guy... 


Or apparently "smart"


 Then there was that one time that, for an assignment, his hair and beard inspired me to cast him as a Davy Crockett type character. 


Those were some of my favourites of him. I laugh every time I look at them. So here's another. 


We've often discussed what our kids will look like. It's a complete mystery. Especially when it comes to what type of hair they will have. Are they going to have Fuzz's darker, curly hair, or my blonder, straight hair, or maybe something in between? 


I guess we only have a short wait to find out now. 






No comments:

Post a Comment